Friday, July 5, 2013

Arianna + Mark

So this is a long overdue post that I have been meaning to write for a while now. 

During all the end of the year craziness, I was also hit with the reality that my beautiful co-worker and friend is really moving away to start a new adventure in St. Louis. 


Arianna, it has been an honor getting to know you and working with you over the past two years. I honestly would not have made it through my first year at ACM without you. Thank you for all of the advice, laughs, love notes, and memories. I am so lucky to call you my friend. :)





I am sad that I won't get to see you every day at work but I am so excited for you and Mark.

(Image from sweetpeamurals on etsy)

This is going to be an incredible married life adventure and I know you are going to love it. 

When things get tough and you are missing the familiar Texas life, just remember that we love you and we are only a phone call away. :) 









1 comment:

  1. I love you, Caitlin!! Thank you for being such an amazing friend! Miss you bunches! xoxo

    ReplyDelete