Saturday, September 21, 2013

PHONICS.

Wow the first few weeks of school have gone by so quickly. I have been staying busy, as usual, implementing all sorts of new things and getting to know my students. We are using a new phonics program this year in K-2 and it has definitely been a huge adjustment from our phonics instruction in the past. It has also affected some other aspects of our language arts curriculum as well. I'm not here to complain, because there's no point in that, but... I do want to post a few wonderful pictures of all the lamination we have been doing for this new program. Each teacher had about 60 feet... I still have stacks of cards waiting to be cut and organized as we get further into the lessons. :) Our assistant principal even stepped in to laminate for several hours one week. On this particular day in the work room, we spent 3 hours cutting and laminating. Team and admin bonding time for sure. :) 






I love my co-workers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment