Sunday, December 8, 2013

Recent Happenings...

Wow it has been so long since I blogged. I feel like I say that every time. To be honest, I haven't really been in the mood. Lately, life has been busy, exhausting, and frustrating at times, but I've also done a lot of fun things too. Here's a happy post of things I have been up to since September! 

Two of my close couple friends are having babies this spring!!! First weddings, now babies... I can't wait to meet baby Martin and baby Knapp! :) 

I loved catching up with these lovely ladies at Dani's wedding. MCC love :) 

Color in Motion 5K with my teammates

Baylor vs. Tech game at Cowboys Stadium


To top it all off, I survived Thanksgiving, the "Icepocalypse" and I'm looking forward to Christmas celebrations! 



No comments:

Post a Comment