Sunday, April 7, 2013

Our Little Mess...

Alright... apparently water and the Ficklings don't mix. Over the past few months we have dealt with damage to our water main, a busted water heater, and then today our adorable new dog broke two sprinkler heads in the backyard...

I know I should be mad about this, but I can't. It was hilarious and I have never seen him so happy.


I know Zeus is a mess but he's our mess. We saved him from a horrible life where he never felt safe or loved. It is going to take time to get him fully trained and comfortable with us. I expect more crazy situations like this before he is completely settled in. But, it's moments like these, where even though he is doing something totally outrageous, I get to see him happy and acting like a (somewhat) normal dog. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment