Friday, February 22, 2013

Irreplaceable

After leaving a leadership conference this morning, one word stuck with me. Irreplaceable. We were asked to write down who on our campus is "irreplaceable". Thinking back, I want to write down what qualities make a teacher irreplaceable.

-determined
-passionate
-willingness to learn or adjust
-flexible
-reflective
-motivated
-willingness to collaborate
-honest
-shows initiative
-student focused
-knowledgable

Luckily, we have several teachers that are irreplaceable. It is an honor to work with so many incredible people. Not only are they great teachers, but some are also irreplaceable friends. Whether I need advice, someone to vent to, lesson ideas, comic relief, or a venti cup of happiness after a rough week...they are always there. :)

Moving forward, I want to make more of an effort to show support and appreciation for the "irreplaceable" people I have the pleasure of working with.

Have a great weekend <3




1 comment: