Sunday, September 2, 2012

Banana bread, Buffalo wings, and Baylor football




It is officially football season and my husband is THRILLED. As a graduate of Baylor University, Ryan got to be at Baylor during the RG3 years. He is so anxious to see how Baylor does this year now that Robert Griffin III is in the NFL. Even though I'm a proud graduate of Texas A&M (WHOOP!), I support the bears since my grandpa and I are the only aggies in my whole family and Ryan's ENTIRE family went to Baylor. Anyway, since A&M isn't playing until next week, I put on my green and gold and supported my husband's team. :) As part of our football tradition, we get buffalo wings and Dr Pepper to kick off the season.




Since this past week has been super crazy with school starting, Ryan went to the grocery store for me. It was so helpful and I really appreciate it except for the fact that he didn't check to see what we already had. He did pretty well until he realized we ended up with two bunches of bananas. Luckily, this is a three day weekend and I am a Pinterest addict. I spent today making banana bread and Ryan made shakeology banana smoothies. Tomorrow, I'm making banana-cranberry-oatmeal muffins. LOVE.

I got my recipes from eatgood4life.blogspot.com. Miryam has amazing healthy recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment