Saturday, November 17, 2012

Color In Motion 5K

It's about time I did another personal post. Today my 2nd grade teammates and I ran in the Color in Motion 5K to support the Make a Wish Foundation. We woke up early, got messy, were more active than I know I have been in a while, and had an awesome time. :) What a way to spend a Saturday! 







   
So attacking Flo with the green was not a good idea...

Coming up on the final color station... I was totally oblivious of Flo's counter attack plan.



She snuck back to the station and grabbed some ammo while I was instagramming...
I have learned my lesson. NEVER cross Flo and always expect the unexpected. :)

Mission accomplished ladies!

A special thank you to Kristin, for being our awesome new teammate and for getting us to do the 5K.
AND most importantly for posing gangnam style. We are so lucky to be friends with you. :)

We finished off our morning with brunch at Oddfellows in the Bishop Arts District. I've been before for dinner (buffalo mac&cheese) but never for brunch. We were not disappointed. We had mimosas and chicken&waffles. YUMMM!



Happy Saturday!

PS: My friend Florence has a beautiful blog and she also blogged about the event. Her pictures are awesome and you should check it out and follow her! CLICK HERE!

3 comments:

  1. I never would have thrown it if Kristen hadn't seen me. I had to sacrifice you for the greater good. Just like Hunger Games. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t get enough of these pics! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete