Monday, August 20, 2012

Daily 5 Library Update!

So I FINALLY finished redoing my classroom library. It was time consuming but so worth it. I am thrilled with the final product! All of the books have been leveled by lexile and placed in or near the correct bins. I also put stickers on each book so the students can put them back where they go.

FINISHED!!!  
The red baskets are labeled with letters as well as the lexile level range.
The black baskets on top are for books that come in a series. They are leveled as well.  
Those are the Daily 5 book boxes from IKEA ($2.99 for a 5pack).
The bottom shelf has free choice books.

I am so excited that this is done and I feel much better knowing that it will be easier for my kids to pick good fit books in my classroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment