Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Since everyone else is doing it...

Alright, so several people I know are getting into blogging and I have decided to be a follower. I am officially one of "those people" that have jumped on the blogging bandwagon.

Just to tell you a little bit about myself, I am a happily married wife, second grade teacher, and Texas A&M graduate. (WHOOP!) I plan for this blog to be my outlet to share various things in my life, but in about a month it will mostly be teaching stuff, just to give you a heads up. I absolutely love teaching second grade and it definitely shows when I'm up at school way too long and missing out on my social life. :)





As for my blog title, I chose Life and Love in Wonderland because I am obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. Even though it is not the easiest read due to some of Lewis Carroll's ramblings and vocabulary choices, it is one of my all time favorites. I love the world that he created because it is full of so much creativity and ridiculousness but also shows real conflict and the internal struggle of a young girl. Ever since I was little, I felt that I could connect with Alice on various levels and no, not just because she was blonde. :) I could go on but I'll save that for another post.

Picture courtesy of stumbleupon.com

P.S. I'm also a little bit of a pinterest addict and I have an Alice in Wonderland board if you want to check it out! Alice in Wonderland Love <3


- Caitlin

4 comments: