Sunday, August 12, 2012

Unbirthday cookies and so much food!

I feel like I have spent the whole weekend eating and well, I'm totally okay with that.

I started out Friday by making cake batter cookies from one of my Pinterest pins.
Check out the recipe here. They are super easy and tasty. :)



Friday night, we went to celebrate a belated birthday at Oddfellows in the Bishop Arts District. The food was amazing. I am going to have to make my friend Arianna write about it on her Dallas blog. You have to check out her blog if you're into fashion, food, and events in Dallas. Here's the link!


Then Saturday, we went to Agave Azul in Carrollton with some other dear friends. I was first introduced to the Tequila Sanctuary two years ago on my birthday. The everything is delicious but I have to say that I was blown away by their fresh, made-right-in-front-of-you, guacamole. It was SO GOOD! I don't really like guacamole but this dish completely blew my mind. If you are ever in the area, you definitely need to check it out. You also have to get the sopapillas with agave syrup. INCREDIBLE.




Alright, that's enough of that. Back to watching the Harry Potter marathon and nursing my FOOD hangover. :) Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment